Monday 23 February 2015

Outfit of the Day - 23/2/15

Heyyy.
So, today I thought I would do an "Outfit of the Day" post, because I didn't get any exciting footage one my travels today, and I really didn't want to bore anyone who may stumble upon it and watch it. So I thought to myself earlier, "ya know what? I actually quite like the way I look today, I'm gonna share this shit." I took a few pictures, and only 2 of them were alright, one more so than the other one to be fair. Ha.   

Aaaaand here it is...
shirt -Primark, vest - Banned Apparell, shorts- Mango Bango

Excuse my face, I rubbed my eyes earlier when I was sleepy and forgot I had makeup on, so it kinda went EVERYWHERE.


I don't know why, but I wear shorts literally all year round, I think subconsciously it may have something to do with the fact that I've always considered my legs my best feature.

And I don't know if its just me or not, but I always feel the lumberjack shirt gives such a casual, slouchy feel, but always quite smart at the same time depending on how many buttons you do up. I love this shirt though, its so god damn comfy, and I think it was only like a tenner or something. Bargain.

Hoping when I start getting some money coming back in I can do some Primark hauls, and maybe some charity shop hauls too..they're always good for a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment