Friday 13 March 2015

Slacking




Right, so I know I've been slacking with my posts lately, I apologise, all I've been doing lately is working, and when I do actually have a night off, its been spent with the mister.
At this precise moment in time, I'm suppose to be at work on a late shift, but I had to call in sick cos my body just did not like me when I woke up this morning, and I've been feeling absolutely horrendous all day.

But yesterday, the Azzyface and myself went on a little adventure :)
My mother had the little Jace monkey for the day, so for the first time in nearly a year and a half, we actually had the day to ourselves, and as much as I missed Jace, it was bloody lovely.

So we went for a meal at me work place yesterday, cos they do a bloody lovely carvery, and OHMYGOD, it was soooo gooooood! Like, they have 4 different meats on, so it was so hard to choose one. I had to decide between gammon, pork, turkey, and beef....I went for pork. Mmmm...roast pig. YUM. And then, I piled my plate up with little sausages, roasties, a mahoosive yorkshire, turnips, mash, brocolli, and cauliflower cheese. I ate soo much. I had such a food baby when I left, but it was all good.
We had a pint with our meal, we had Strongbow Dark Fruits - which I had NEVER seen on tap before I started working there, and it seriously tasted so good. Like, it tasted lush anyway, but after trying it from the tap, it kinda makes you realise how tinny the can really made it taste. £3.80 for a pint, can't grumble really...you go into the city centre and pints are £4+ its absolutely ridiculous. No wonder people drink shit loads at home before they go for a night out.
Just strolling through Mousehold Heath

So yeah, after our loooovely meal, we decided to go for a little walk into the city. I saw little..it was like an hour and 20 minute walk...luckily the weather was bloody beautiful, so we took the walk slower than we normally would have, and just spent some quality time together...

We didn't really do a lot around the city, mostly we were just enjoying the time we had to ourselves. We did take a little detour into Ann Summers though...but that's nothing you need to hear/read.

Until next time readers...
Mwah! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment