Wednesday 25 February 2015

Today's not so exciting city adventures.

Right, so, today we had to go on the hunt for white shirts and black trousers. I am absolutely awful to shop for because of my size. No, I'm not fat, I'm just insanely tall for a girl. I'm 6'3". And as you can imagine, getting women's trousers to fit a 35" inside leg, is pretty impossible if you can't afford to shop in places like Long Tall Sally (#lifegoals)...but I did it!! Well, nearly. After rummaging through the fabulous Primark, I found some plain black, slim fit trousers, which are 34" long, and they were only a fiver!!!! BARGAIN
. So yeah, now came the hunting for the shirts, and I got really frustrated after about 15 minutes, cos all the shirts had short sleeves, and I need long sleeves to cover my tattoos..but no..girls are apparently only allowed to wear short sleeves. Bastards.Up to the men's department I went, and alas, I found some. They were only a fiver too! Today was totally my day when it came to bargains.
But oh my god, I saw thee best onesie in Primark today, its a Batman one - unlike the one I already have - but it was Batman's armour one! I did a little sex wee, I have to admit. Ha.
Then we went to Burger Kiiiiing, to try their new long rodeo burger...well, the boyfie did, I stuck to my usual big king. Both so cheap! £3.79 for a meal! And they're so bloody tasty! Oh man, I'm making myself hungry now, not cool.

So yeah, clothes and food. Now that I think about it, today wasn't all that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment