Tuesday 17 March 2015

Today was not a good day...

...for a few reasons.
The main two being, 1 - I had to sell my tickets to see Europe and Black Star Riders on Thursday. Absolutely gutted is an understatement. I was supposed to be going with my mum, but she's ill. And then work put my down for a close, which I wouldn't have been able to get out of. I have been waiting literally months for that gig to come round, then as it does, shit goes down the pan, and I have to miss out.
2 - tonight I missed Wednesday 13. One of my favorite bloody artists..and why could I not go? Oh...because my mum was ill and I had no one else to babysit. Ugh!! Literally been sooo upset all day, and I've been a complete dick about it. I've been mean to Azzy, mean to my mum saying that babysitting doesn't take a lot and all she would have to do was sit there cos Jace would be in bed. I've been so fuckin agitated all day, and I haven't liked it. I don't like being a bitch, and I don't know I'm doing it until I've upset someone. And lately that someone is always Azzy *sigh* he doesn't deserve it. Its just, I've been waiting like 4 years for W13 to come back to Norwich, and when he does finally come here, I can't go for stupid fucking reasons. Surely someone can see what I'm getting at, and why I'm so upset and angry?

Anyway, I have a headache, so just gonna keep this as a short post for tonight. Talk to y'all soon.

Ciao fo' now ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment