Friday 20 February 2015

The day I decided to try something different.

Okay, so right about now I feel like a bit of a pleb. After hours and hours of watching Helen Anderson's video's on youtube, I've got this crazy idea into my head that I want to try doing some blogging/vlogging myself. The only problem is, I'm a bit shy. I can write and write for days, babbling on about random things here and there, but when it comes to talking out loud...I freeze.
So I'm hoping over the next few weeks/months, I can turn my phone onto video, leave it somewhere that has decent view of whichever room I am in, and then catch one of my ramblings.

In my blogs/vlogs, I shall be sharing with you what an average day is like for me, my regular makeup routine, reviews and ratings of what music I'm listening to, films/tv programmes I'm watching, and what its like to have a young child, plus more...

Seeing as this is my first day, and all I've been doing is setting up my sites/accounts, I don't actually have any videos for you, but tomorrow my partner, little monster and I are going into the city - which is always eventful, so hopefully I will have some footage from that to upload.



So, I'm going to get back to my wine now and I'll keep you all posted.

Emily

"Let's do this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment